Grape brandy

99.00kn

Our Lozovača is made by distilling boiled pomace from which the stalk has been separated. Did the previous sentence make any sense? It doesn’t matter, because once it unwinds, our “loza” (literal Croatian meaning: grapevine) speaks all languages! The genus of this brandy is extremely noble. As much as 80% of the composition is made of Vugava, and the remaining 20% of Plavac mali, so you should disinfect things with liquids intended for that purpose, and not with Loza! This Loza was created for easy sipping and enjoying, socializing and toasting. But it will also come in handy whenever you need to treat your wounds and relieve stomach upsets!
Category: Tag:

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Grape brandy”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *